-
March 31st, 2005, 12:32 PM
#1151
HB Forum Owner
IRT Raij: it would still be excellent if he was perhaps filmed in the background of a scene doing jedi lessons
It would be great if he did; I think Lucas should let him, he increased Star Wars' popularity and made an ass of himself for all of us to have fun.
IRT Cata: the film itself looks great
Yeah, save for those damned monkey things that will ruin it for me, I don't remember their name but there's a specimen in the older SW movies known as chubaka(sp?). I just can't stand his sounds, I hope Vader silences them with his immense schwartz.
IRT Raij: who would bloody record the whole thing?
A Star Wars fanboy [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] .
-
March 31st, 2005, 03:16 PM
#1152
Senior Hostboard Member
Their name is Wookies, and yups it was Chewbaka
-
March 31st, 2005, 10:51 PM
#1153
HB Forum Owner
-
April 1st, 2005, 12:31 AM
#1154
Inactive Member
IRT Wiseman: ......oh.....dear.......I find this absolutely hilarious, yet saddening and depraved, all at the same time.......you know society isn't going well when people murder each other over disputes regarding frikkin video games!
-
April 1st, 2005, 12:40 AM
#1155
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey! To be fair, some people just want to take their videogaming experience to the next level. ?_?;;
-
April 2nd, 2005, 12:29 AM
#1156
HB Forum Owner
***WARNING: NR-18 CONTENTS***
http://callmebobo.com/ass
******
-
April 2nd, 2005, 12:30 AM
#1157
Senior Hostboard Member
That's all fine and dandy, but where's Shion's?
-
April 2nd, 2005, 12:46 AM
#1158
HB Forum Owner
Certainly. I DO NOT APPROVE. Needs more Shion winning.
In other news, LMAO @ 4chan's new popular meme - the Pope. Some jokes are too cruel even for me though, and I definitely don't recommend it to believers. I won't be posting links out of respect.
-
April 2nd, 2005, 01:10 AM
#1159
Inactive Member
That page is like, ultimate attention whore.
-
April 2nd, 2005, 09:29 AM
#1160
Inactive Member
Shit comes out of asses.
BTW, nothing is too evil on /b/. Its a hole on the internet where anything but one goes.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks